Monday 20 June 2011

Alanis Morissette songs history


Very talented Pop artist Alanis Morissette has released her latest album titled Feast On Scraps and Wow! It's good. Alanis Morissette has been a super star in the Pop genre for quite a while now and Feast On Scraps is an excellent illustration as to why.

Richly talented Rock artist Alanis Morissette has released her latest CD titled Under Rug Swept and Wow! It's really a good one. Unfortunately, it's not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end.
Alanis Morissette has released her most recent CD entitled So-Called Chaos. I wish it weren't the case but, it's not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't force myself to get through.

The exceptionally talented Pop artist Alanis Morissette has released her CD entitled Jagged Little Pill. I am very confident and happy to announce that I believe Alanis Morissette fans, and Pop fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of Jagged Little Pill Alanis Morissette's artistic excellence is on full display as Morissette has once again delivered a brilliant collection of tracks that could very well be her best work to date.

0 comments:

Post a Comment